For Sale: 2011 Monaco Vesta 32 foot PBS Motorhome
We have listed our much loved Windy for Sale on RV Trader, you can get the VIN # and all the other details on the listing page: http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2011-Monaco-Vesta-32PBS-111343867
If you want to know why we are selling our beloved Windy, you can read all about it in our Dear Windy letter.
You all know our Windy, she is a 2011 Monaco Vesta 32 foot PBS model (if you don’t know her check out the Windy the RV Page for extra photos and videos). She’s 32,000 miles young and just hitting her stride. She has been a fantastic coach and most definitely unlike any other coach on the road.
Upgrades to our Vesta from the factory that you won’t find on any other Vesta
- Solar – We installed a 480 watt GoPower! Solar Extreme Kit with 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave inverter, High Output battery charger, and additional outlets wired for use while Boondocking with the inverter (the Vesta comes standard with only 1 outlet live in the kitchen, we have outlets live throughout the RV). Installed 06/2013. $7000 value ($4000 solar kit / $3000 install)
- All LED interior lighting
- Custom Desk with Drawer built to match from factory
- Secondary Water Filter at Kitchen Faucet and Ice Maker line
- Smart RV GPS security and Tracking installed and activated
- Towing connections for electric and air brake
- Update Engine Codes to increase Horsepower from 260 hp to 300 hp and puts out 660 lbs/ft of torque (2011 models only have 260hp, ours is the only one with the upgrade)
- Oxygenics Evolution Low Flow, High Output Shower Head
- Updated window valances with a nice neutral fabric vs. the black and gold swirls that came original
- Upgraded memory foam mattress in bedroom
Factory Installed Upgrades
- 10 Gallon Electric/Propane water heater
- Integrated Garmin GPS Navigation with Dock
- 19″ LCD TV in Bedroom
- Samsung Home Theater System
- MCD Blackout Day/Night Shades throughout
- Dual 13.5M BTU Air Conditioners with Heat Pump
All other options are factory standard for the 2011 Monaco Vesta 32 PBS, you can find all the factory specs here: 2011 Monaco Vesta Brochure
How much is she?
Our asking price is $120,000. We priced her fair and square because we hate haggling and think things should just be priced accordingly. MSRP on a new 2011/2012 Monaco Vesta started at $226,500, so it’s a pretty good deal for being only 3 years young. With the upgrades and Off the Cord enhancements our Vesta, it’s one hellva deal!
Please send an email to Jason@gonewiththewynns.com if you’re interested in purchasing Windy, she needs a loving family to take care of her…who knows maybe even another blogger?!?
**Our Windy just had a professional wash and wax (11/10/2013) and she is scheduled for a Monaco factory inspection, oil change and repairs at the beginning of December 2013, so she’ll be in “Like New” condition from the factory when she sells.
If you want to see the current NADA Values here’s a screen capture for a stock 2011 Monaco Vesta 32 PBS
If you want to see how great she is at Boondocking…or Wild Camping as we like to call it check out this video we call “A Day in the Life”