Double Up Skillet and Oven
I needed a replacement for my cuisinart griddle. I have loved my griddle but it doesn't work as well on the boat and after 10 good years, it's slowly dying. That's when I came across this gadget. The perfect sailing skillet. It has a slight lip to help keep foods and juices contained. Perfect for sanwhiches, pizza, frittata, pancakes, and so on.
Here's a few bullet points from the company:
- Dual heating elements heat up quickly and non stick cooking surfaces make clean up easy
- Opens 180 degrees so you can cook on both cooking surfaces
- Closes for baking crisped pizzas and cookie cakes
- Folds for upright storage, perfect for any kitchen countertop or cabinet
- Easy to use, just plug it in and when the indicator light turns on, you're ready to go
The only downside we've noticed so far is we cannot turn off each side individually, but it's ok as we're usually cooking oven style or with both griddles at the same time.