I needed a replacement for my cuisinart griddle. I have loved my griddle but after 10 good years, it’s slowly dying. That’s when I came across this gadget. A grand sailing skillet. It has a slight lip to help keep foods and juices contained. Perfect for sanwhiches, pizza, frittata, pancakes, and so on.
- You can’t control the temp. So beware of baking cookies in it despite the photo of that giant cookie.
- Can’t turn off each side individually if you only need one side. It’s been ok as we’re usually cooking oven style or with both griddles at the same time.
Here’s a few bullet points from the company:
- Dual heating elements heat up quickly and non stick cooking surfaces make clean up easy
- Opens 180 degrees so you can cook on both cooking surfaces
- Closes for baking crisped pizzas and cookie cakes
- Folds for upright storage, perfect for any kitchen countertop or cabinet
- Easy to use, just plug it in and when the indicator light turns on, you’re ready to go