5 Foods We Miss The Most Sailing Around The World
For the past three years, we’ve been sailing further and further away from the good ol’ USA. While adventure and curiosity pull us further from our homeland, there are some things we miss: Friends, family, unlimited fast Wi-Fi, and food.
Don’t get me wrong, exploring the world and indulging in exotic culinary experiences is exhilarating (I had no idea I was allergic to mango sap and taro!), but the lack of some foods can make home feel very far away.
The first stop we made after landing in California…the grocery store. Here are the five foods we couldn’t wait to get our salty fingers on.
What foods do you miss the most when you’re away from home? Let us know in the comments below…and don’t forget to tell us what you want to see at the Boat Show!
If you want to catch up with us in Florida (or anywhere) here’s a list of our meetup locations: gonewiththewynns.com/lets-meet-up
Our Fave Foods
- Tortilla Chips: https://amzn.to/2vjw2jK
- Salsa: https://amzn.to/376kcH2
- Craft Beer! Too many to list…but don’t forget the vanilla ice cream!
- Field Roast Chipotle Veggie Sausages: https://amzn.to/2SsX3JK
- BBQ Sauce: https://amzn.to/2vfesgU
- Strawberries, preferably from a farmer market.